Welcome

Glad to have you here but remember, you could be spending your time more wisely. Family, friends, maybe even your job if you are really pushed for something to do. David also writes the Building Our Home Blog as well as the wildly popular Dave’s Mindscape

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dave's

In my mind I've always thought that being a Dave or David was a good thing. My wife, who is a Ruth and far more rare than a Dave, told me she was speaking to someone on facebook who has a Dave for a husband. I figured that she would congratulate her friend in having such good luck, being as how she has a Dave. Quite to the contrary, and in reality to be expected from my Ruth at least, she offered her condolences. Then they both laughed, if you can believe it. Apparently these two are under the mistaken impression that Dave's are PROCRASTINATORS! HA! I will set her straight by emailing her a list of all the things I have not procrastinated on, this week alone. In fact, I'll do it first thing. Tomorrow. David

1 comment:

  1. An inauspicious beginning to blogging. My first post was flagged by a “robot” as possible spam and the blog removed until “human eyes” had a chance to look it over.
    Maybe my writing is too nonsensical. As you can see my blog is back. Thanks for the fast service and thanks to nitecruzr and sister2brother for the reply.
    David

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome.